LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds W at 16 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 52F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 81F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 77F and low 62F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 72F and low 52F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 41F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 46F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 43F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 40F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 41F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy