LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Rain. Low 37F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Rain / Snow
Day: Rain / Snow. High 46F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 53F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 44F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Rain. High 65F and low 35F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 43F and low 27F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 33F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 61F and low 33F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 38F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 25F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops