LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Fog. Low 33F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: Rain. High 57F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 43F. Winds S at 11 mph.
Rain. High 54F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Showers. High 48F and low 31F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Mostly Sunny. High 49F and low 29F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 32F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 32F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 54F and low 46F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 42F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 44F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late