LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 70F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Clear. Low 33F. Winds NW at 16 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 55F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 28F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 67F and low 44F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
T-storms. High 66F and low 44F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 37F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 42F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 71F and low 43F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 70F and low 49F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 51F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea