LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 43F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 53F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 36F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 39F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Sunny. High 76F and low 45F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 80F and low 48F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 62F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 82F and low 59F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 78F and low 47F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 44F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought