LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 55F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 60F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 78F and low 60F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F and low 61F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 83F and low 62F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 87F and low 62F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 79F and low 66F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 64F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- New hurricane forecast maps to show flood risk from storm surge
- Freeze leaves Florida panhandle with dead trees