LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 83F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 60F. Winds NW at 7 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 84F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 56F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 85F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 82F and low 67F. Winds S at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 82F and low 57F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 52F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 42F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 41F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 69F and low 44F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 43F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy