LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 66F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SE at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 77F and low 50F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 72F and low 47F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 44F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 76F and low 47F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 52F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 60F. Winds SE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 65F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'