LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 61F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 62F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 82F and low 65F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 85F and low 64F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 88F and low 64F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 86F and low 63F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 83F and low 69F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 85F and low 70F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 85F and low 69F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?