LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 61F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Rain. Low 48F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 59F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 41F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 64F and low 43F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 66F and low 40F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 37F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 35F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 33F. Winds NW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 44F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 61F and low 47F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?