LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 69F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Showers. High 67F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 52F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Showers. High 71F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 73F and low 50F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Showers. High 77F and low 55F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 57F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 55F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 68F and low 55F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 53F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 75F and low 59F. Winds N at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds
- Air assault helps control Yosemite wildfire