LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 52F. Light winds.
Day: T-storms. High 77F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 64F. Winds W at 14 mph.
T-storms. High 79F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 69F and low 52F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Showers. High 68F and low 50F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 54F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 55F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 59F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 60F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 79F and low 62F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire