LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Fair. Low 43F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 75F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 53F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 74F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Sunny. High 72F and low 45F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 52F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 55F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 60F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 47F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 50F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 69F and low 49F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area