LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: T-storms. Low 52F. Winds SE at 8 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 60F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F and low 47F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Sunny. High 79F and low 50F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 83F and low 55F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 62F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 62F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 52F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 49F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought