LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 97F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 73F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 95F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 66F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 86F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Mostly Sunny. High 84F and low 59F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F and low 60F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 81F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 84F and low 62F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 61F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 87F and low 65F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 82F and low 68F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen