LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 44F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Rain. High 60F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 58F and low 41F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 42F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 65F and low 46F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 64F and low 47F. Winds SE at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 53F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 29F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 46F and low 26F. Winds W at 24 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
(if you can)
Google or the next time you happen to need their talents look them up.
I love Mayo,we go there every 90 days.Thanks to them I'm here after lung cancer.
The weather is not a big deal there,all connected with sub and skyways.
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
Minneapolis is near a record for winter snowfall.
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world