LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Rain. Low 49F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Rain. High 56F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 70F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Sunny. High 74F and low 46F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 50F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 51F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 82F and low 49F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 80F and low 60F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 61F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 48F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Super-freezing winters could become the norm
Climate change could change jet stream path, officials warn.
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- Peru's Ubinas volcano erupts
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?