LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 66F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 46F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Showers. High 59F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds NW at 9 mph.
Rain. High 61F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 43F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 45F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 79F and low 48F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 83F and low 67F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 88F and low 58F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 74F and low 52F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 49F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy