LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 59F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 36F. Winds S at 10 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Freezing Rain. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Mostly Sunny. High 47F and low 20F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 48F and low 27F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 45F and low 27F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 40F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F and low 37F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 53F and low 36F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 49F and low 31F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late