LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 36F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 51F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 35F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 44F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 55F and low 38F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 36F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 24F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 35F and low 15F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 43F and low 33F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 27F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 46F and low 12F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest