LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 76F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 80F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 59F. Light winds.
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 83F and low 65F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
T-storms. High 77F and low 59F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 73F and low 55F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 56F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 69F and low 59F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Fog. High 65F and low 59F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 62F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China