LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 61F. Winds SW at 22 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Snow Showers. Low 15F. Winds NW at 30 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 29F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 21F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 55F and low 32F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Rain. High 49F and low 32F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 40F and low 25F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 40F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 31F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 31F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 61F and low 35F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming