LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Clear. Low 50F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 74F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 50F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 48F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 48F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 70F and low 44F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 38F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 44F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 61F and low 47F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 46F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?