LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 57F. Winds NW at 28 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 35F. Winds NW at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 42F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Showers. High 50F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 55F and low 39F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 55F and low 40F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 42F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 38F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 42F and low 40F. Winds E at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 42F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 43F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy