LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 43F. Winds NW at 21 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 26F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 40F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds NE at 6 mph.
Showers. High 46F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 52F and low 38F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 55F and low 39F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 41F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 46F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 40F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 50F and low 37F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 46F and low 42F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth