LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 80F. Light winds. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 78F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 49F. Light winds.
Sunny. High 78F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Sunny. High 83F and low 51F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Sunny. High 85F and low 51F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 85F and low 52F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 86F and low 59F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 74F and low 58F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 70F and low 55F. Winds SW at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 54F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
well its amost over this cold should go away soon and I can get to planting my seeds.
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming