LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 54F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds NE at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 56F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 64F and low 45F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Cloudy. High 70F and low 55F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 71F and low 50F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 69F and low 40F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 47F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 70F and low 48F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 44F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?