LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 64F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 63F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 25F. Winds NW at 29 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 29F. Winds NW at 28 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Mostly Sunny. High 46F and low 40F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 59F and low 35F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 32F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 40F and low 20F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 42F and low 31F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 28F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 25F. Winds W at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC