LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 85F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds NW at 7 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 88F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Unhealthy, UV Index:11
Night: T-storms. Low 75F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 88F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:11
T-storms. High 87F and low 74F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 88F and low 75F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 88F and low 76F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 89F and low 76F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 90F and low 75F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 90F and low 77F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 91F and low 78F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California