LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 35F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Day: Rain. High 56F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 34F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 51F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 45F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 66F and low 41F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 46F and low 27F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 40F and low 30F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 35F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 37F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 25F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation