LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 67F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 38F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 46F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 73F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 65F and low 50F. Winds SE at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
T-storms. High 60F and low 40F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 36F. Winds N at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 38F. Winds N at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 40F. Winds N at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 62F and low 43F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 68F and low 46F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy