LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap

Ten-day forecast

DayForecastDescriptionPrecip Chance

Today

Sep 19
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Hi:84°Lo:68°

Day: Partly Cloudy. High 84F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6

0%

Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds S at 11 mph.

20%

Saturday

Sep 20
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Hi:82°Lo:58°

Day: Partly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6

0%

Night: Fair. Low 58F. Winds NW at 6 mph.

0%

Sunday

Sep 21
Mostly Sunny

Mostly Sunny

Hi:74°Lo:51°

Mostly Sunny. High 74F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6

0%

Monday

Sep 22
Mostly Sunny

Mostly Sunny

Hi:74°Lo:53°

Mostly Sunny. High 74F and low 53F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6

0%

Tuesday

Sep 23
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Hi:74°Lo:56°

Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 56F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

0%

Wednesday

Sep 24
T-storms

T-storms

Hi:71°Lo:56°

T-storms. High 71F and low 56F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

40%

Thursday

Sep 25
T-storms

T-storms

Hi:73°Lo:65°

T-storms. High 73F and low 65F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

40%

Friday

Sep 26
Sunny (Clear)

Sunny (Clear)

Hi:77°Lo:61°

Sunny. High 77F and low 61F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

0%

Saturday

Sep 27
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Hi:77°Lo:62°

Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 62F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

0%

Sunday

Sep 28
Sunny (Clear)

Sunny (Clear)

Hi:78°Lo:60°

Sunny. High 78F and low 60F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA

0%

Air Quality data provided by AIRNow

16Comments
Sep 11, 2014 12:39PM
avatar
When they say there is a 20 % chance of rain , Why don't they just say there is an 80 % of no rain?
Apr 24, 2014 9:24AM
avatar
hey, we have been in global warming since the ice age. I am glad, don't want to live here with a mile of ice over the ground.
Dec 18, 2013 8:07AM
avatar
why they show a logo or say snow with a 20 or 30 % chance if everybody know it dont happen with that porcentage,.,cheese,just to call the attention.
Sep 10, 2013 8:26PM
Jul 25, 2013 2:45PM
avatar

need some rain to pour down on me and then the blessings will follow

thank GOD for the break in the hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes its not summer yet but its on the way.

 

thanks be to GOD its not hotter than the 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2013 10:19PM
avatar
I  need out now  jess and all    now  ok    cashoutnow     move is def. an option
Report
Please help us to maintain a healthy and vibrant community by reporting any illegal or inappropriate behavior. If you believe a message violates theCode of Conductplease use this form to notify the moderators. They will investigate your report and take appropriate action. If necessary, they report all illegal activity to the proper authorities.
Categories
100 character limit
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?