LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 40F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 49F. Winds SE at 7 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 67F and low 51F. Winds SE at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
T-storms. High 63F and low 42F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 37F. Winds N at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 45F. Winds N at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 45F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 43F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 65F and low 45F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
need some rain to pour down on me and then the blessings will follow
thank GOD for the break in the hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes its not summer yet but its on the way.
thanks be to GOD its not hotter than the 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy