LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 71F. Winds S at 30 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: T-storms. Low 52F. Winds SE at 19 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 70F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 67F and low 51F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 63F and low 47F. Winds E at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 39F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 33F. Winds N at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 38F. Winds N at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 62F and low 42F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 47F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
need some rain to pour down on me and then the blessings will follow
thank GOD for the break in the hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes its not summer yet but its on the way.
thanks be to GOD its not hotter than the 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what can i say the rain is really mess up the hair styles - had to go to hair pieces
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought