LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fog. Low 43F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fog. Low 55F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Showers. High 79F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 77F and low 59F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 72F and low 54F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 50F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 49F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 78F and low 54F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 80F and low 58F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 83F and low 60F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China