LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 33F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Blowing Snow. Low 1F. Winds N at 16 mph.
Day: Blowing Snow. High 9F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low -5F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Snow Showers. High 28F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 38F and low 15F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Snow Showers. High 22F and low -1F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 16F and low 1F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 23F and low 27F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 32F and low 8F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 20F and low -5F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 22F and low 2F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing