LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 70F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 79F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Showers. Low 64F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Showers. High 78F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 86F and low 67F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 87F and low 67F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 85F and low 65F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 86F and low 64F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 83F and low 67F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 78F and low 69F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Fog. High 73F and low 67F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast