LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 59F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SE at 11 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 37F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 33F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 68F and low 43F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 66F and low 43F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 44F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 34F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 50F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 56F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?