LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 44F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 71F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 56F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 68F and low 51F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 51F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 46F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 78F and low 63F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 45F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 32F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
Minneapolis is near a record for winter snowfall.
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world