LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 71F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds W at 13 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 49F. Winds W at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 69F and low 55F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 68F and low 47F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 38F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 36F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F and low 39F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 41F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 43F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought