LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 57F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 41F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 64F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Sunny. High 55F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Sunny. High 66F and low 45F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 67F and low 46F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 55F and low 32F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 43F and low 30F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 38F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 51F and low 34F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 29F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation