LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 49F. Winds N at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Clear. Low 34F. Winds NE at 18 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NE at 9 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 44F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 47F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 54F and low 48F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 48F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 45F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 57F and low 51F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 51F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?