LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 31F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Snow. Low 22F. Winds N at 15 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 37F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 19F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 41F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 46F and low 35F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Rain. High 52F and low 35F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 61F and low 38F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 62F and low 43F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 46F and low 45F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 58F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 38F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?