LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Showers. High 74F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 38F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Mostly Cloudy. High 82F and low 39F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 33F. Winds S at 29 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 36F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 43F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 51F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 51F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Super-freezing winters could become the norm
Climate change could change jet stream path, officials warn.
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- Peru's Ubinas volcano erupts
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?