LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 58F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 38F. Winds W at 15 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 59F and low 33F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 64F and low 37F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 35F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 36F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 37F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 35F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F and low 44F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Super-freezing winters could become the norm
Climate change could change jet stream path, officials warn.
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- Peru's Ubinas volcano erupts
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?