LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 52F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Ice / Snow. Low 28F. Winds N at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 36F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 21F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Sunny. High 53F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 37F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 51F and low 29F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 24F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 49F and low 30F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 55F and low 35F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 35F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 37F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest