LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 84F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds SE at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 75F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: T-storms. Low 56F. Winds S at 8 mph.
T-storms. High 70F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 42F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 67F and low 52F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 69F and low 47F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 64F and low 39F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 60F and low 55F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 42F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 65F and low 48F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area