LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 67F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: T-storms. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 68F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds NW at 11 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 57F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 56F and low 44F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 57F and low 42F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 52F and low 33F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 30F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 26F. Winds E at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F and low 31F. Winds E at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 59F and low 35F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area