LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 50F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Rain. High 61F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 39F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 67F and low 42F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 36F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 32F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 52F and low 38F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 40F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 29F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation