LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Showers. High 65F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Sunny. High 60F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Sunny. High 68F and low 51F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Showers. High 72F and low 54F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 37F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 37F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 40F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 42F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 64F and low 40F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest