LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 40F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Rain. Low 45F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 47F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 49F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 36F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 46F and low 31F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 34F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 41F. Winds N at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 36F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest