LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 90F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 68F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 93F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 70F. Winds W at 6 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 57F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 57F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 60F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F and low 67F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 65F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 68F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 83F and low 65F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen