LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 48F. Winds NW at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 23F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 53F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 36F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 61F and low 42F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 56F and low 33F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 33F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 42F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 35F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 61F and low 36F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 49F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC