LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 41F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SE at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Rain. Low 43F. Winds SE at 22 mph.
T-storms. High 63F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 42F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 43F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 68F and low 50F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 72F and low 58F. Winds S at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 77F and low 44F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 30F. Winds N at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 30F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
Minneapolis is near a record for winter snowfall.
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world