LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 64F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 50F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 54F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 74F and low 57F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 74F and low 54F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 59F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 84F and low 58F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 65F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 56F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?