LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds E at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Showers. High 66F and low 48F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Showers. High 65F and low 44F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 43F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 61F and low 40F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 66F and low 60F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 33F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 41F and low 24F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
Minneapolis is near a record for winter snowfall.
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world