LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 50F. Light winds.
Day: T-storms. High 69F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds NW at 16 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 35F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 63F and low 35F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 36F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 26F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 37F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 35F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 30F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC