LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 92F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 65F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Day: Dust. High 93F. Winds S at 26 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 84F and low 60F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Sunny. High 90F and low 64F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 91F and low 66F. Winds N at 26 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 89F and low 71F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 88F and low 78F. Winds N at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 92F and low 77F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 91F and low 73F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy