LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 83F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 65F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 88F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 90F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Dust. High 83F and low 57F. Winds W at 24 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 59F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 58F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 64F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 71F and low 57F. Winds SW at 35 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 62F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 65F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
I'm not going to complain this has been the snowiest and coldest winter in Toledo's history. Can't wait to have nice weather next weekend.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
The death toll rises in the deadliest accident on the world's highest mountain.
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area
- Bright idea or shady scheme? Cosmetic company wants to lighten moon