LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 57F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds E at 10 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Rain. High 50F and low 40F. Winds E at 24 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Rain. High 49F and low 35F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 48F and low 34F. Winds NE at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 35F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 38F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 62F and low 41F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 46F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy