LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 60F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 62F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
T-storms. High 82F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 82F and low 64F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 78F and low 63F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 75F and low 60F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F and low 60F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 65F and low 54F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 83F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 87F and low 61F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast